Daisy Pillow And Placemat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Daisies are my favorite flower so when I wanted to add some cute pillows and a placemat to my new swing setting I decided to design snappy daisy. It worked out great and can be made in any choice of colors. I have included instructions for making 2 sizes. Both sizes can be placemats and pillows. Description: Instructions included for making a daisy shaped placemat and/or pillow. Skill Level: Easy. Basic crochet skills needed, plus must be able to read a crochet pattern. Materials Yarn: worsted weight. Sample Colors: Red Heart Super Saver Bright Yellow, White, Royal, Cherry, Shocking Pink, Pumpkin, Turqua Crochet Hooks: H, I, J Miscellaneous: Yarn needle, sewing needle, thread, small buttons (optional for eyes), Fairfield Poly-fil stuffing (optional for pillow) Details Flat Daisy Measurement: regular – 15” across; large – 18” across Gauge: Not important for this project "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet