Crocheted Thick Hot Pad
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I completed my first crocheted thick hot pad, I was in love with this stitch. This hot pad is flexible, yet it is thick enough to protect your hands and counters from burns. Achieving this thick crochet stitch is easy to do with a little practice.This crocheted thick hot pad is ideal for craft sales. I have often seen this and wanted to make one. However, it was hard to find one place that had good directions. Therefore, I looked at a few of them and was able to figure this out.In an effort to help provide clear directions for you to make one yourself too. Some people can learn from the written directions along and others like me, need photos and a video sometimes. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 7 inches X 8 inches
- 1 skein approximately 100 yards of cotton yarn.
- The photos show two that I made. I used Peaches & Crème Rosemary for one and Peaches & Crème Navy Blue
- Size G crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
- Kitchen Stool Cover
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Planned Pooling Argyle Dishcloths
- Crochet Potholder - Cross Stitch Crochet
- Summer Freeze Pop Holder
- One Cup At A Time Coaster
- Hot Pad & Dish Scrubby With Printable Gift Tag
- Moroccan Plastic Grocery Bag Holder
- Angled Scrubby Washcloth Pattern
- Zesty Coasters
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters