This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Tea Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you like to refresh the look of your kitchen decor then there is always a way to do that with a little crochet. I would like to share with you this easy crochet tea towel pattern. It is easily adjustable so you can make it bigger (for your bathroom) or smaller (dishcloths, coasters) and choose your favourite colours to brighten up your day! The pattern is using single crochet and chain stitches which makes it a great beginner crochet kitchen towel. Yarn used: 100% cotton (light weight #3) Crochet hook: 4mm"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 SC Sts in pattern x 21 rows = 4″ (10cm)
Finished Size10″ x 19″ (25cm x 48cm)
Read NextPuffy Rib Tea Cosy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters