We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pretty crochet table runner will brighten up your dining room, if you want to make it longer you can just add more rows, or make it shorter and use as a center piece with less rows, it is made in an easy textured stitch, so it's quite quick to crochet up, made in 3 colors but you can use as many as you like, it’s also great for saving scratch marks or cup/pot ring marks etc on your table."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 pattern repeats and 3 rows measures approx 1 Inch
Finished Size11 Inches x 24 Inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Turkey Coaster
- Double Twist Pumpkin
- Easy Ribbed Turban With Bow
- Christmas Elf Pixie Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
- Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Thanksgiving Decor
- Baby Pumpkin Head Halloween Amigurumi Doll
- Sage Phone Cozy Pouch Case
- Daisy Dreams Boho Crossbody Bag Purse Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters