We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pretty crochet table runner will brighten up your dining room, if you want to make it longer you can just add more rows, or make it shorter and use as a center piece with less rows, it is made in an easy textured stitch, so it's quite quick to crochet up, made in 3 colors but you can use as many as you like, it’s also great for saving scratch marks or cup/pot ring marks etc on your table."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 pattern repeats and 3 rows measures approx 1 Inch
Finished Size11 Inches x 24 Inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Electric Blue Filet Crochet Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters