Crochet Heart Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When the love is in the air I made this heart shaped potholder to spread the love into the kitchen, too. The Crochet Heart Potholder is an easy & a fun little crochet project you can make in less than an hour. The pattern begins from the bottom and work in rounds so when the color change to make pink and white stripes you can carry up the yarn from inside when needs. No need to worry too much about weaving ends. At the end you will have a beautiful double thickness heart potholder. The pattern makes great gift for your loved ones, friends, teachers and especially who love to cook."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not very important for this pattern.
Finished Size8 wide
- 4-Medium weight / Worsted / 100% Cotton yarn in pink and white color
- H-8 / 5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet