Crochet Chicken Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you love chickens or want to make a cute chicken potholder then this pattern is for you! This fun chicken pattern offers an easy to follow along video if you need any help! This Potholder is made with cotton yarn just so you won't burn the acrylic regular yarn if you use it as a potholder. This chicken pattern is great if you make two and connect them together. I hope you enjoy this Chicken Potholder Pattern! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters