Coffee Bean Cup Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the Coffee Bean Cup Cozy Pattern. This free crochet cozy pattern will wrap your favorite mug in all the texture. The Coffee Been Cozy is a quick but beautiful crochet project that makes a fabulous gift. You can choose to add a button loop and wrap your crochet cozy around a coffee mug. Or you can seam your rectangle together to form a sleeve, perfect for gifting to-cups and travel mugs. In the crochet pattern below I’ve included two sizes-for your standard coffee cup and one for those oversized mugs."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” = 12 hdc x 9 rows of hdc
Finished SizeSmallest size= 8” x 3” fits a 9” travel to-go cup; with the border + button loop fits a 11” coffee mug. Largest size= 9.75 ” x 3” fits an oversized 14” coffee mug.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters