Coaster Box with Lid
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mmm citrus...If you’ve made some my crochet citrus coasters, you may be looking for something extra special to store them in. Here’s the perfect thing: a Crochet Coaster Box with Lid. It is so easy and fun. The best part? You can use the scraps from the citrus coasters to make it! This little ray of sunshine is sure to light up the room and put a smile on your face! Let's get started!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 4″ in diameter and 2″ tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet