This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Leprechaun Hat Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This corner to corner pattern is worked in half double crochets, which allows for less space between each square which makes for a sturdier, more functional washcloth, but you still get the great texture of the corner to corner stitch pattern, and ease in creating the graphic. You'll need some worsted weight cotton yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream and Crafters Secret, but Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran and Rico Creative Cotton Aran are good alternatives. Gauge isn't essential, but if you're mixing yarn brands like I did, just make sure they both match each other's gauge - I had to use an H8/5mm hook for Lily Sugar, and an I9/5.5mm hook for Crafters Secret."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 Squares = 4 1/16″
Finished SizeSmall, Medium
- 86 (110) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers
Read NextPuffy Rib Tea Cosy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters