This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I LOVE the scrubbies that are made from net but it hurts my hands to work with the netting so I designed a scrubbie to hold nylon net scrubbers. There are lots of patterns that crochet around the net. They are wonderful, but I usually buy the dollar store packs of scrubbers and they fall apart quickly. I wanted something I could keep using and just replace the nylon scrubber. Materials Cotton yarn in one or two colors of choice G Crochet Hook Yarn needle, nylon scrubbie"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCrochet Farmhouse Kitchen Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters