Alpine Stitch Cup Sleeve
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the Alpine Stitch with my video tutorial and make this great stashbuster project. You can watch the full video for the Alpine Stitch Cup Sleeve on YouTube. Then choose to make either the Alpine Stitch Cup Sleeve, or a larger project, the Veronica Infinity Scarf, which also uses the same stitch. Supplies Yarn: Yarnspirations. Red Heart Heat Wave Yarn. 100 g (3.5 oz) and 198 yds (181 m). 100% Acrylic. Medium Weight Yarn . Machine wash and dry. Caution: Do not microwave or expose to high frequencies. Colors: 2 skeins in Seaweed, and 1 skein in Sandy Shores Hook: 6 mm (J). I used this hook. Finished Project Yardage: Sleeve: 12 g / 24 yds Scissors, Yarn Needle, Stitch Marker Difficulty Level Easy-Intermediate Finished Size Cup Sleeve length approximately 10 inches X 4.25 inches width Gauge Approximately 12 rows per 4 inches (worked in pattern) and 3 sts per inch You can substitute any yarn and hook for this stitch pattern – just remember when you substitute if your gauge is different, the finished size, and amount of yarn used for your project will also be different."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 12 rows per 4 inches (worked in pattern) and 3 sts per inch
Finished SizeCup Sleeve length approximately 10 inches X 4.25 inches width
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters