Plush Shag Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cozy pillow has a deep pile like a shag rug. The lamb stitch is formed with simple crochet stitches. A video tutorial for the lamb stitch is embedded in the free crochet pattern on my blog and linked in the ad-free PDF you can buy on Ravelry. Finished Size Approximately 11.5” (29 cm) square to fit a 12” (30.5 cm) square pillow form. Materials Lion Brand Feels Like Butta Bonus Bundle yarn (100% polyester, 9.7 oz/275 g, 590 yd/540 m) – 1 skein in 149 Pale Gray or 3 skeins Lion Brand Feels Like Butta (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 218 yd/199 m) in 149 Pale Grey, or approximately 526 yd (481 m) in any chenille-type, medium weight yarn. WeCrochet Bright Hooks US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. 4 sew-through or shank buttons – 1 used 0.75” (2 cm) buttons. Clover bent tip needle, or any yarn needle thin enough to fit through button holes. Fairfield Poly-Fil Premier Ultra Plush Pillow Insert – 12” square. Gauge 16 dc = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be close together so pillow form does not show through."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters