Moon Goddess Crescent Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crescent shawls are easier to tie than triangle shawls. Like triangle shawls, they can also be worn as scarves or shawls. This simple pattern is perfect for highlighting a special yarn to make an accessory you can wear year-round. This pattern was designed for the Make It For Me event with ELK Studio. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet Crocheting flat in rows, increasing, crocheting in chain spaces Skill Level Easy Finished Size Adult: 50” (127 cm) wingspan at widest points x 19” (48 cm) spine. Materials Serendipidye Dyeworks Kings Mountain O’Sparkle DK yarn (75% superwash Merino wool/20% nylon/5% stellina, 3.5 oz/100 g, 230 yd/210 m) – 3 skeins in Tink, or approximately 620 yd/567 m in any light weight yarn. US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Use a crochet hook larger than you would for this weight of yarn to achieve a drape that you prefer."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters