Mini Crochet Pumpkin Embellishments Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make these quick and easy pumpkins to accessorize your fall decor! The pattern below works up 3 sizes of mini pumpkin goodies! I made these to make this wreath for my new house! Materials: · 1 skein for pumpkin orange (or any pumpkin color you like). I like Red Heart Super Saver Yarn for projects like these because they’re a great price, durable and come in LOADS of colors. I used color Pumpkin, Carrot and Coral Corail. · 1 skein of light brown for the stem (I used scraps that I had left over from other projects.) · Poly Fill to plump them up! · Size 5.5MM crochet hook "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bax The Christmas Bear
- Crochet Thermal Stripes Potholder
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 6.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 5.0
- Fanfare Cowl
- 50 Free Corner to Corner Crochet Patterns
- Squishy Hat (baby Hat)
- Purple Ombre Security Blanket
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Gnome Luminary
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters