Lily's Floral Wall Hanging
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This sweet floral wall hanging is perfect decorate for Spring, (and even works for Summer) or for a little girls room. You may recognize the floral motif from my Easy Floral Coasters, Sunflower Shawl, Floral Hoop Earrings and Lily's Floral Table Runner. The flowers and leaves are joined using the join-as-you-go method, which I have photo tutorials for. I've used cotton yarn to match other decor pieces I made, but any yarn will work for this project, and it requires about five and a half hours."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential, 16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4"
Finished Size13.63″ Wide by 18.38″ Tall
- 252 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in (MC) Yellow for the flower centers (85 yards), in (CB) Rose Pink, Mod Blue, White & Red for the petals (96 yards), and in (CC) Hot Green for the Leaves (70 yards)
- Yarn Alternatives to Lily Sugar n Cream: Bernat’s Handicrafter, Red Heart’s Smoothie, Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran, Rico Creative Cotton Aran
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers to help with weaving
- 16" (or longer) Wooden Dowel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters