8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Hop On In Bunny Wreath
By: Ashleigh Kiser from www.sewrella.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make this easy crochet "Hop On In!" Bunny wreath for your spring decor! It includes a striped base, multicolored roses, and succulent flowers, a yarn made bunny, and yarn-wrapped letters to bring together the perfect spring & Easter yarn project! This intermediate pattern only uses basic stitches and has a very clearly written pattern. This wreath is the perfect piece to complete your front door decor, or to hang inside your home throughout the spring season!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne size
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 202 Crochet Scarf Patterns: The Ultimate Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Your Neck
- How to Untangle Yarn
- Fox Pencil Case
- Elephant Blanket
- Upcycled Star Garland
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl
- Crochet Seal Applique Pattern
- Crochet Fish Applique
- Crochet Cherry Hearts Applique