Fringed Mug Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Boho Style Fringed Mug Rug is here!Say goodbye to those awful coffee rings on your furniture! These fringed mug rugs are perfect for protecting your coffee tables and to help soak up any spillages. They are quick and simple to make and great for using up your yarn/cotton stash. This pattern uses American terminology. Easy for beginners if you know how to double crochet and single crochet. For personal use only. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, OR DISTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY. The pattern is an original design and sole property of The Crochet Blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3x3 inch square
Ch 17, dc in the 3rd Ch from hook, dc across,
Row 2 to 7 – turn, Ch 2, dc across
- Rico DK Essential cotton
- 4mm hook
- sewing needle
- tape measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet