Easy Crochet Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Easy and quick crochet pumpkin made of a rectangle. You can make a big or small pumpkin. The pumpkin is made with sports weight yarn and a 2.5 mm crochet hook. Feel free to use thicker yarn and a bigger hook for a bigger pumpkin. You also need filling materials. The pumpkin is very quick to make and I made mine in less then an hour. Come back next week because we will be turning this pumpkin into a mouse! "
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, D/3 or 3.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters