18" C2c Alphabet Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made these X and O throw pillows to decorate with for Valentine’s Day, but a letter throw pillow would make an excellent wedding gift or personalized decor piece for your own couch or bed, or worked in some fun colors, could be a nice personalized decor piece for a child’s room. I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. My two samples took between 600 and 629 yards so I'm estimating 650 or less. The letter X throw pillow took me about 8 hours to complete."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Boxes = 4.25″ Wide by 4.13″ Tall
- 650ish Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff and Soft White
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 18" Pillow Form
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters