Small Crocheted Heart
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet heart pattern is super easy and fun to make and works up extremely quickly. You can use different yarn weights to create hearts of varying size, but just to give you an idea of the size, all the hearts shown in this post are crocheted with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook and they measure about 4,5 by 4,5 cm (1,77 by 1,77 inches). Make a lot of these cute hearts and hand them out to everyone you like."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size4,5 by 4,5 cm (1,77 by 1,77 inches) depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet