Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Butterfly a graceful and fluttering creature, so peaceful to see them in our gardens, tiny pretty and colorful flying all over. Butterflies are called nature’s angles. When I was a tiny girl my wish was to be butterfly, wished for those charming wings that would take me high in the sky. Walking down the streets and seeing these petite insects thought of preserving them forever. Today’s pattern was an inspiration from the butterfly, I have made many and they will be preserved lifelong. Speaking about this butterfly pattern, it is so easy and any beginner can hook it in just few minutes. No rounds to remember, simple, basic stitches to consider."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeDepending on the yarn and hook size the crochet gauge will vary.
Finished Size1.0 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Braided Christmas Wreath
- Winter Solstice Dress
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Holiday Crochet Napkin Ring
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters