Happy Holidays Tree Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"One project I plan to do each year is crochet a new tree skirt for our Christmas tree. And until now, I’ve always failed - too many gifts to make, too much to do to get ready. But THIS year, I finally got it on the to do list and I’m so very happy I did, and I can’t wait to share it with all of you - introducing the Happy Holidays Tree Skirt! The Happy Holidays Tree Skirt can be made in a weekend if you’re in a bit of a rush, but it’s a great pattern to relax by the fire with too! The repeat is super easy to memorize, and carrying the yarn along the side means there are just a few ends to weave in when you’re done. And you can make it just the size you want - just stop crocheting the repeat when you’re done!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size50" as shown (easily customizable)
- US-K, 6.5mm hook
- 1420 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties
- Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
- Cable Braided Headband
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters