We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love Easter. It is everything that is spring. The sun shining. The grass growing. The birds coming back from their winter rest and chirping in the trees. I love the bright spring colors of flowers poking their heads up in anticipation of sunny, warm days. Fresh beginnings arising from the cold, dark winter. Hope springs eternal. And this Crochet Easter Eggs pattern will warm your heart and brighten your spring day. Let's get started!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- American Flag Placemat and Napkin Ring
- Rustic Stars
- Crochet Easter Basket
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Some Bunny Loves You Easter Basket
- 16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
- Granny Heart Motif
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- Father's Day Crocheted Socks
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet