This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Pumpkin Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These beautiful crochet pumpkin coasters are the perfect accessory for your table in the fall. Turn these pumpkins into Jack-O-Lanterns simply by adding felt face! This is a yarn busting, quick project that is great for both beginners and advanced crocheters. This project uses cotton yarn in 3 colors - orange, green and brown, and a 5mm crochet hook. The coaster is created in parts that are attached together. Pattern includes written directions and a detailed photo tutorial. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- Holiday Camper Crochet Pillow Free Pattern
- Beer Mug Bottle Cozy
- 20 of America’s Favorite Patriotic Crochet Afghan Patterns + Granny Squares
- Easy Cable Crochet Pumpkin
- 16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
- Lovely Crocheted Heart
- Easter Egg Appliques
- Popcorn Shamrocks
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Unicorn Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters