Crochet Patriotic Heart Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet patriotic heart (or American flag heart) makes a beautiful handmade decoration for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day. You can use this heart as an ornament as I did, or you can use it as an applique for various embellishments. I made my 4th of July hearts with Red Heart yarn. You can experiment with different yarn weights to make your hearts in different sizes. Finished Size: The heart is about 2-3/4” (7 cm) "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Lips Appliqué
- Easy Tunisian Valentine's Mug Cozy
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
- Crochet Pouch Facial Scrubby
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters