Crochet Horseshoe Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet Horseshoe applique will make great embellishment for St. Patrick’s Day or any other occasion! Many people believe that the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and protection. The superstition is that if the horseshoe is hung upwards like letter “U” then it will bring good luck to the house and will keep bad luck away. But doesn’t matter if you believe in this tradition or not, you can just have fun crocheting this applique!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters