Crochet A Heart Full Of Love
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet heart patterns are easy and fun to make. I love making hearts in different colors and using them as appliques on clothes and accessories. They are a popular choice at Valentine’s Day but they make perfect year-round love gifts. You can choose any kind of yarn in any weight you like to crochet this heart. Just to give you an idea of the size, Crochet a Heart full of love is made with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook and it measures about 5 by 5 cm (2 by 2 inches)."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size5 by 5 cm (2 by 2 inches) depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Pocket Shawl
- Zeta Snowflake
- Quick Chunky Beanie
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Iris Stitch In A Rectangle
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters