Christmas Heart Bauble
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For this Christmas Bauble I decided to go with some more traditional Christmas colours – a red and a gold. This one is also worked in the Heartland yarn by Lion Brand. Remember, though, you can use any worsted weight yarn of your choice! This one is worked around a DIY Craft Bauble however you may decide to up-cycle and old one or fill it with fibre fill. I have included the instructions in the pattern for you to do this. This pattern includes both a written and video tutorial."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 sts x 20 rows of sc = 4 inches
Finished Size3.5 x 3.5 inches
- 4 mm Crochet Hook
- Heartland® by Lion Brand® (100% Acrylic; 5 oz, 142 g; Approx. 251 yds, 230 m). Worsted/medium Weight (4). Colour A: Redwood and Colour B: Great Sand Dunes – Approximately 50 yards of each colour.
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
- DIY Craft Bauble with 10 in circumference
- OR some fibre fill
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Braided Christmas Wreath
- Winter Solstice Dress
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Holiday Crochet Napkin Ring
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters