This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bunny Treat Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use just one skein of Lily Sugar 'n Cream to make a bunny treat bag for Easter. You can make it in blue and pink for boys or girls. The drawstring bag is not just cute but functional too. You can use the bag pattern to make a plain drawstring bag for other occasions too. The front will have a beautiful bunny face and the back it's the fluffy tail. Cuteness overload. I bet your kids will love to ahve one. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe base is 4-1/2 inches in diameter and the sides are around 5 inches tall.
Read Next16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Lovely Crocheted Heart
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Granny Heart Motif
- 15+ Take Along Crochet Projects
- Crochet Ribbon Candy
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crocheted Cake Confection
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters