Bunny Treat Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use just one skein of Lily Sugar 'n Cream to make a bunny treat bag for Easter. You can make it in blue and pink for boys or girls. The drawstring bag is not just cute but functional too. You can use the bag pattern to make a plain drawstring bag for other occasions too. The front will have a beautiful bunny face and the back it's the fluffy tail. Cuteness overload. I bet your kids will love to ahve one. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe base is 4-1/2 inches in diameter and the sides are around 5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Braided Christmas Wreath
- Winter Solstice Dress
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Holiday Crochet Napkin Ring
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters