Vintage Peach Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Vintage Peach is a light and airy one skein crochet triangle shawl. The pattern is simplicity at its best! Once you have the first few rows established, it is an easy make. When you have completed your shawl, it is the essential blocking that turns it into this beautiful delicate creation! Add a touch of cream for the edging, and you have a Vintage inspired crochet accessory to be proud of. The pattern is very versatile and you can use any yarn you wish. A DK weight yarn (Light Worsted) and a suitable crochet hook, would also be perfect for a fast project and would make a cozy scarf/shawl for winter. You just stop crocheting when your shawl is large enough, or you run out of yarn. Add a contrast border or make your shawl in a single colour."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spring Girl Gnome Towel Topper
- Red Clover
- Bobble Ripple Baby Blanket
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters