Silver Beach Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A crochet beanie pattern for men can be so hard to find! That’s why I designed this simple but richly textured crochet beanie pattern. This beanie has 3 sizes, baby, child, and adult, but I designed the hat with a simple double crochet crown to be easily adjusted using the flat circle hat method tutorial and Printable Hat Size Checker I've got on my blog. You’ll need less than 250 yds of yarn to complete the hat in any size, so this is also an excellent gift or stash busting pattern. I’m really excited to try it out with some of my luxury yarn stash! Enjoy!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 4 rows = 2 inches
in double crochet (US)
Finished SizeBaby, Child, Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet