Parker Pom Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I've been visiting family in Parker, Colorado for the Thanksgiving Holiday! I was finishing this new hat design and on Tuesday it began to snow. It was the perfect time to grab up some pics and have fun. This hat is perfect for this type of weather. It's got a fun cluster stitch and double thick band to keep it fluffy, cozy and warm in the cooler weather. The hat is inspired by the City and Snow! A Great Hat for guys or gals."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild, Youth, Adult
- Worsted Weight Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- Crochet Slippper Boots
- Realistic Sea Anemones And Jellyfish
- Cute Christmas Mitten Ornament
- Lacy Easy Summer Cardigan
- Easy Beach Skirt Cover Up
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters