We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Panama Jack Crochet Hat is a great crochet pattern to make for summer. This free sun hat pattern actually includes two different patterns-- a teen/adult size hat that's made with worsted weight yarn, as well as a toddler/child size that's made using crochet thread. Both crochet hats are very similar to each other, but have subtle differences. Both feature crochet flowers, which add the perfect feminine touch to this crocheted sun hat. The Panama Jack Crochet Hat is a must-have for all of your summertime trips to the beach this summer!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn for Teen/Adult
- Size 5 Cotton thread for Child
- Size G crochet hook for Teen/Adult
- Size C crochet hook for Child
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet