We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a pop of color to your fall and winter wardrobe with this Lolly-Poms Ribbed Crochet Beanie. This beginner-friendly crochet hat pattern is so easy to work up that anyone can do it. Make a matching hat for all your family and friends!
From the Blogger: "This fun and easy ribbed crochet beanie can be customized to any head, and you can make it with or without the fold-up brim. It's made in a tapered rectangle and pulled together at the top, sort of like a drawstring bag. Then top it off with a pom-pom of your choice. I chose a faux fur pom-pom, but any will do!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For even more beginner crochet hats, be sure to check out our collection page: 60+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Minecraft Snow Golem (pumpkin) C2c Crochet Block
- Surprised Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- The Lyndie Cardi
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters