Jellybun Crochet Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Messy bun and ponytail hats have been super popular and are great for those with long hair. Depending on how you crochet, it may appear the texture will be on the inside of the hat. Before ribbed band is added the hat will be turned right side out if needed. The texture of this hat is created by alternating trc and sc stitches. Because there are an odd number of sts when texture is started, the repeating pattern will be staggered. Hat is worked from top to bottom, with an opening at the top for a ponytail or bun. For a regular top beanie, try the Jellybean Slouch. Directions included for teen/adult size hat. Note: pattern is written for a hat using one color for the main part of the hat and a contrasting/complimentary color for the bottom band. For striped hats change color at the end of rounds as desired."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 4″ = 13 hdc and 9 rounds
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters