14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Jellybun Crochet Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Messy bun and ponytail hats have been super popular and are great for those with long hair. Depending on how you crochet, it may appear the texture will be on the inside of the hat. Before ribbed band is added the hat will be turned right side out if needed. The texture of this hat is created by alternating trc and sc stitches. Because there are an odd number of sts when texture is started, the repeating pattern will be staggered. Hat is worked from top to bottom, with an opening at the top for a ponytail or bun. For a regular top beanie, try the Jellybean Slouch. Directions included for teen/adult size hat. Note: pattern is written for a hat using one color for the main part of the hat and a contrasting/complimentary color for the bottom band. For striped hats change color at the end of rounds as desired."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 4″ = 13 hdc and 9 rounds
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters