Winter Park Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When the weather starts to turn cold, it is time to whip up some warm accessories. We start noticing cold fingers, but we still need those hands to fuss with our phone. This is the perfect time to make a few stylish crochet fingerless mitts to keep our hands warm. Crochet fingerless mitts not only make a wonderful quick project, but can make a great last minute gift. You can even make it even more special by making the whole set! I have made a pair of matching boot cuffs to go with these fingerless mitts. My friend Donna from Naztazia even made the matching Winter Park Scarf (coming soon) with the same stitch pattern. Make all three pieces to look coordinated and stylish. Plus all the patterns have video tutorials!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 Hdc x 6 rows = 2″
Finished Size7.5 inches around and 5.5 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Rays Hat
- Cabled Heart Hat
- 8-Hour Cabana Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Apple Crisp Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- Crochet Textured Blanket Free Pattern
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet