Stripes Interrupted Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These are very easy to stitch, and even though you have two colors in each stripe, you are only stitching with one color at a time so there are no bobbins to juggle. Stitches used include double and single crochets, front post stitches, and reverse single crochet/crab stitch. Try them in one color to focus on the texture instead of the colorwork if you like. They are worked in the round from the bottom up, with double crochet increases creating a shaped thumb gusset."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8” tall x 8” in circumference at wrist and fingertips, 10” circumference at widest part of thumb gusset.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 5 Minute Crochet Patterns
- Coral Charm
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters