Simply Chic Buffalo Plaid Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These Simply Chic Buffalo Plaid Fingerless Gloves are both warm and stylish. They are designed with the eye-catching plaid stitch, which may look intimidating, but is actually quite easy. You are absolutely sure to turn heads in this beautiful accessory! It's a great addition to your winter wardrobe, or, you can change the colors to fit all seasons and/or embellish with buttons or bows of your choice to create a fabulous pair of gloves that are as unique as you! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 6 rows = 4-inches in plaid stitch
Finished SizeSmall/child (ages 2 - 6 yrs) : 6-inch circumference or 3-inch wide, 5.5 inches tall (long). Large child/woman’s medium (ages 6-8 thru adult): 6.5 - 7.5 inches circumference or 3.5 - 4 inches wide, 7 inches tall (long). Large (women - men adult sizes):
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters