This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simply Chic Buffalo Plaid Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These Simply Chic Buffalo Plaid Fingerless Gloves are both warm and stylish. They are designed with the eye-catching plaid stitch, which may look intimidating, but is actually quite easy. You are absolutely sure to turn heads in this beautiful accessory! It's a great addition to your winter wardrobe, or, you can change the colors to fit all seasons and/or embellish with buttons or bows of your choice to create a fabulous pair of gloves that are as unique as you! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 6 rows = 4-inches in plaid stitch
Finished SizeSmall/child (ages 2 - 6 yrs) : 6-inch circumference or 3-inch wide, 5.5 inches tall (long). Large child/woman’s medium (ages 6-8 thru adult): 6.5 - 7.5 inches circumference or 3.5 - 4 inches wide, 7 inches tall (long). Large (women - men adult sizes):
Read NextScrap Buster Fingerless Gloves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters