Mattina Crochet Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fingerless gloves pattern is written in American Standard Terms and can be crocheted in any size. Instructions on how to achieve your desired size with any weight yarn are included in the pattern. These crochet wristers feature easy construction that is combined with basic stitches to create a beautiful texture. Knowledge of basic crochet stitches are needed to complete this pattern. A #2 sport weight yarn is used for this pattern. The yarn you see in the pictures is WeCrochet Galileo yarn in the color Lunar. Any #2 comparable yarn will also work for this pattern. If using a sport weight yarn, you will need a 3.5mm crochet hook. This is a quick and fairly easy pattern. This pattern uses the Triangle Stitch. I would consider this pattern an Advanced Beginner Pattern."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters