This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ridged Crochet Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Here is another free pattern of crochet fingerless gloves! It’s a simple design and easy enough for beginners! The design is similar to the fingerless gloves I previously shared with you with a different type of crochet stitch. The type of stitch I’m using here is commonly used for ribbing on cardigans, jumpers/sweaters, hats/beanies etc. The stitch makes an elastic, soft and stretchy fabric which makes it great for fingerless gloves! Materials used: medium worsted #4 yarn and 4.5mm crochet hook"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 Sts x 19 rows in pattern = 4″ (10cm)
Finished SizeLength: 8″ (20 cm) Width of assembled glove (small size): 3″ (7.5cm)
Read NextScrap Buster Fingerless Gloves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters