Velvet Baby Turban Headwrap Hat With Bow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Velvet Baby Turban Hat with Bow is an adorable beanie that is practical, comfortable, warm, and will make your little girl look absolutely precious! It’s a true fashion statement that is totally trending with top knot headwraps right now. This crochet pattern features the velvety yarn, Vel-luxe Yarn from Lion Brand Yarn, though you are welcome to substitute with other aran medium weight (4) yarns. It comes in the newborn 0-3 month size, and makes a perfect gift for baby showers, craft fairs, and the like! It is also easily adjustable to fit smaller or larger heads as well!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHat circumference without being stretched: 12”. (Easily adjustable for smaller/larger sizes)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet