Tiger Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create these adorable crochet tiger booties with this easy cute pattern! So fun to make and look absolutely darling on little feet! The pattern is written in newborn, 0-6M, 6-12M and 12-18M sizes, just change the hook size to change the size! Materials: - medium worsted weight yarn in 3 colors (orange, black and white). I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This yarn. - Hook size (see sizing for what hook size to use for which size) - Blunt needle/tapestry needle You will need to know: sc- single crochet hdc- half double crochet hdc2tog: half double crochet two together sc2tog: single crochet two together Sizing (inches from toe to heel): F hook: 3.75 mm hook, 4" (newborn) G hook: 4.25 mm hook, 4.5" (0-6M) H hook, 5.00 mm hook, 5″ (6-12M) I hook: 5.5 mm hook, 5.5" (12-18M)"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters