Spider On A Web Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I might be overcome with cuteness right now. Meet the most adorable crochet baby lovey of the season! It’s a little mish-mash of patterns. A simple variation of my Friendly Spider pattern for the spider portion. And the blanket portion from the very popular bunny crochet lovey blanket with some surface crochet to give the appearance of a web. A crochet baby lovey is my idea of the perfect baby shower gift. It doesn’t require much yarn. It’s adorable. And you can finish it in an evening or two…while you’re kicked back watching TV or visiting with family. Love that!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters