Phoebe Baby Beanie
By: Girlie de los Reyes from girliescrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a free crochet pattern for Phoebe Baby Beanie. You need to learn how to crochet basic stitches such as double crochet and some complex stitches like front post and back post double crochet. You can crochet this Phoebe Baby Beanie within 2 hours using this free crochet pattern. This beanie is crocheted in round and from top (crown) down (ear). Finished beanie measurement is – Height (crown to ear) 5” x Width (diameter) 7” , can fit to a 0-3 months baby."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 inches square: 13 sc, 14 rows
Finished SizeFinished beanie measurement is – Height (crown to ear) 5” x Width (diameter) 14” , can fit to a 0-3 months baby.
Written instructions with photo tutorial in each step
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet