Nora Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a very simple crochet baby blanket pattern with very basic crochet stitches like dc stitch and the chain stitch so it is perfect for a beginner crocheter, the blanket itself is a very open lacy design and would be perfect for more of a lighter blanket in the warmer weather or it would be perfect to crochet if the baby is having it’s first photo shoot. I made my blanket using cotton yarn so you can see the stitch definition more better but this can easily be done in any yarn you would prefer. The chunkier the yarn the bigger the hole spaces will be so just keep that in mind when choosing your yarn. This would also look lovely in self striping yarn."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16.5 x 18.5 inches approx - Multiples included in paid version
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Two-Color Baby Booties
- Rosemary Green Baby Bonnet
- Baby Headband Or Bookmark
- Princess Charlotte's Christening Gown and Crochet Bonnet
- Cuffed Baby Booties
- 24 Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Victoria Rose Heirloom Lace Baby Bonnet
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Faux Fur and Wool Baby Booties
- Newborn Crochet Cocoon Pod
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters