My Cuddle Bear Crochet Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a baby shower gift that’ll blow em’ away? Try the My Cuddle Bear Lovey! No one will believe that the bear head is crocheted! This is a quick and simple pattern that can be made for last minute gift giving as well.
You’ll want to make it a part of your go-to patterns for baby gifting but the fur blanket version of this pattern is so cuddely, you may want to keep it just for you. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- Spring To Life Baby Blanket
- Baby Pod Photo Prop
- Easy V-Stitch Baby Blanket
- Infant Crochet Easter Dress
- Crochet Ripple Car Seat Cover
- Little Owl Car Seat Canopy
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- 24 Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- 17+ Free Crochet Patterns for Christening Blankets
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters