Little Textures Baby Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cute little baby clothing is not only fun to put on babies, but it’s fun to make too! I created the Little Textures Baby Pants crochet pattern for my sweet little nephew when he was born. These crochet pants look so adorable over a onesie, or by themselves! You can use these pants for a photo shoot, or just to keep your little one warm! The Little Textures Baby Pants crochet pattern comes with instructions for sizes newborn to 24 months. You’ll need worsted weight (#4) yarn and a size I crochet hook, or whatever hook you meet gauge with. The pants in the photo above are made using Lion Brand Yarn Jeans yarn in the colorway Stonewash. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sc and 8 rows = 2” square
Finished SizeNewborn to 24 months
- Worsted weight (#4) yarn
- I (5.5mm) crochet hook
- measuring tape
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute And Easy Pumpkin Pattern
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Pyramid Lace Stitch Tutorial
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters