Little Princess Sara's Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It was so fun to crochet these cute Crochet Baby Booties. All you need is to free one hour of your time. These cute crochet baby shoes are a part of a complete baby girl set (The little princess Sara's dress). These tiny 1-hour baby girl booties are so sweet, and it gets even better when you know that they work up so fast that you can make a few of these in a single afternoon. Happy crocheting!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 stitches and 26 rows = 10 cm (4' x 4')
Finished Size0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 months baby
- Crochet hook size
- Yarn: wool or cotton in any color (50g). (I used wool yarn HiMALAYA EVERYDAY, 100% Acrylic / 100 g, 250 mt, 273 yards, 3.5 oz, color Pink Red color and OF OFF White color).
Stitch markers (for beginners).
- Tape measure
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters