Little Cutie Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Warm up little feet with these Little Cutie Booties! They feature blocks of bright, berry colors, and a bit of texture around the toes. The pattern includes instructions for two sizes, and there’s a video tutorial too! These are made with a DK weight yarn, so they are light and soft on baby's feet. It's a great pattern to use up small bits of yarn! The simple, one piece construction has only one seam at the heel. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sc x 22 rows = 4 inches.
Finished SizePattern is written for 0-6 months, with changes for 6-12 months in [ ]. Sole length: 4  inches.
- 75 yds total of DK weight yarn
Size G / 4 mm hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters