Heart Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create these adorable crochet baby heart booties with this easy cute pattern! So fun to make and look absolutely darling on little feet! The pattern is written in newborn, 0-6M, 6-12M and 12-18M sizes, just change the hook size to change the size! Materials: - medium worsted weight yarn in 2 colors (red and pink). I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This yarn. - Hook size (see sizing for what hook size to use for which size) - Blunt needle/tapestry needle Gauge when using a size H hook: 6 hdcs X 5 rows = 2" square Abbreviations: ch- chain sts(s): stitch(es) sc- single crochet hdc- half double crochet sl st- slip stitch hdc2tog: half double crochet two together sc2tog: single crochet two together Sizing (inches from toe to heel): F hook: 3.75 mm hook, 4" (newborn) G hook: 4.25 mm hook, 4.5" (0-6M) H hook, 5.00 mm hook, 5″ (6-12M) I hook: 5.5 mm hook, 5.5" (12-18M)"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters